When it comes to woodworking, a table saw is an essential tool. If you’re looking for the best table saw for the money, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind. First, consider what type of projects you’ll be using the saw for.
Table saws come in different sizes and with different features, so you’ll want to make sure you get one that’s well suited for your needs. Second, think about your budget.
There are plenty of great table saws on the market, but they can range in price from around $100 to over $1000.
So, it’s important to set a realistic budget before you start shopping. Finally, take some time to read online reviews. This will give you a good idea of which table saws are the best value for your money.
So, what are the best table saws for the money? Here are our top three picks:
- The Dewalt DW745 is a great option for those looking for a powerful and affordable table saw. It has a 15-amp motor that can handle most projects, and it comes with a two-year warranty.
- The Bosch GTS1031 is another great choice for those on a budget. It has a 10-inch blade and an powerful 15-amp motor, making it perfect for smaller projects. Plus, it comes with Bosch’s exclusive Smart Guard System, which provides added safety while you’re working.
- If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line table saw, the Makita 2705 is a great option. It has a powerful 15-amp motor and a large 10-inch blade, making it perfect for larger projects. Plus, it comes with Makita’s exclusive LXT Lithium-Ion battery system, which provides longer run times and faster charging.
So, there you have it – our three picks for the best table saws for the money. No matter what your budget or needs are, there’s a table saw out there that’s perfect for you. So, get shopping and find the perfect one for your woodworking shop!
Disclosure: Some of the links below may be affiliate links.
Table Saw Buying Guide
With all of the different models and features available on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. This guide will help you make the right decision based on your budget, experience level, and projects you plan to work on.
- First, consider what types of projects you’ll be using your table saw for. If you’re mostly going to be working on small DIY projects around the house, a lower-priced model should suffice.
However, if you’re planning on doing any kind of serious woodworking or carpentry, you’ll need a more powerful and feature-rich table saw.
- Next, take a look at your budget. Table saws can range in price from around $100 to over $2,000. Obviously, you’ll get more features and better performance as you spend more money.
But don’t let that dissuade you from getting a good quality table saw even if it’s on the lower end of the price range. It’s better to have a decent quality tool that you can afford than to spend too much and wind up with something that you’re not happy with.
- Finally, think about your experience level. If you’re just starting out, it’s probably not worth spending a lot of money on a top-of-the-line table saw. You can always upgrade later as your skills improve.
However, if you’re already an experienced woodworker, a more expensive model will give you the features and performance you need to tackle just about any project.
Now that you know what to look for, let’s take a look at some of the best table saws on the market.
If you’re working on smaller projects, the Skil 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw is a great choice. It’s affordably priced yet still has plenty of features, including a stand that folds up for easy storage and transport. It also has a self-aligning rip fence, which is a nice touch that helps ensure accuracy.
For bigger projects or more serious woodworking, the Dewalt DWE7480 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw is a great option. It’s more expensive than the Skil saw, but it comes with a number of features that make it worth the extra money.
These include a rolling stand for easy transport, on-board storage for all of your accessories, and a Site-Pro Modular Guarding System that allows you to quickly and easily adjust the blade guard, riving knife and anti-kickback pawls.
No matter what your budget or experience level, there’s a table saw out there that’s perfect for you. By following the tips in this guide, you’ll be able to find the perfect one for your needs.
Table Saw Safety Instructions
If you’re like most people, the sound of a table saw sends shivers down your spine. It’s no wonder since table saws are responsible for more than 30,000 injuries each year.
But with a little knowledge and some careful practice, you can safely use this power tool to make beautiful pieces of woodwork.
If you’re going to be using a table saw, it’s important to take the necessary precautions to stay safe. Table saws are powerful tools that can cause serious injury if used improperly.
Here are some tips to help you stay safe while using your table saw:
- Wear proper safety gear. This includes eye protection and gloves.
- Read the manual before using the saw. Familiarize yourself with the various parts of the saw and how they work.
- Set up the saw properly before use. Make sure all guards and other safety features are in place and functioning properly.
- Use the proper blade for the material you’re cutting. Be sure to use a sharp blade that is appropriate for the type of material you’re cutting.
- Make sure the workpiece is securely held in place before beginning the cut.
- Use steady, even pressure when cutting. Avoid jerking or forcing the blade through the material.
- And never try to cut through material that’s too thick or too hard – it can damage the blade and cause kickback, which is when the blade suddenly kicks back at you.
- Keep your fingers away from the blade. Never put your fingers near the blade while it is moving.
- Turn off the saw and unplug it before making any adjustments.
- Never leave the saw unattended while it is running. Turn it off and unplug it if you need to step away for any reason.
By following these simple safety tips, you can help prevent accidents and injuries while using your table saw.
Now that you know the basics, let’s move on to setting up your table saw. Start by making sure the blade is perpendicular to the table. Then, adjust the fence so that it’s in line with the blade. Once everything is lined up correctly, you’re ready to start cutting.
When cutting, always use a push stick or some other type of device to keep your hands safely away from the blade. And be sure to take your time – rushing can lead to mistakes.
With these tips in mind, you’re ready to start using your table saw like a pro. Just remember to always practice safety first, and you’ll be able to create beautiful woodworking projects in no time.